Ford Transmission Guide using HP Tuners
Looking for just a little more performance with smooth shifts?
Want an everyday transmission tune that still rips when you want it to?
Looking for maximum performance and super snappy and sharp shifts?
Towing heavy loads?
- 6 Speed (6R80)
- 10 Speed (10R80)
- Mustang (2011-2020)
- F150 (2009-2020)
- other platforms such as Expedition, Ranger, RWD (check before purchasing)
- Shift Schedule (When the upshifts and downshifts happen) as well as an easy to use Excel spreadsheet with the required conversions for easy tuning.
- Understanding Torque Capacities of transmissions
- Recognizing factors of time and normal wear that relate to choosing a Torque Management amount that meets your desired outcome
- Shift firmness
- Shift time
- TCC (Torque Converter) Lock/Unlock
- Understanding how a shift happens, and the process of the shift from initiation to completion
- Analyzing shifts using the VCM Scanner to quantify how a shift "feels" when stock and also when tuned well to help you progress in your tuning.