The Watson Racing Products 4-Point Roll Cage is quite simply the finest 4-point Mustang roll bars on the market! Borrowing from our exceedingly popular S197 4-point roll bar, we brought the same design principals into the new S550 2015 roll bar.
What makes this roll bar different?
- BOLTS-IN to the FACTORY corner gussets using EXISTING HOLES! Other 4-point bars either bolt to the weak sheet metal floor behind the front seats (dangerous!) or ask you to drill into the factory high-strength steel… which is nearly impossible. High strength steel is MUCH harder than normal steel and will take you HOURS! The Watson Racing roll bars bolt in using EXISTING BOLT HOLES surrounding the factory high-strength steel corner gussets for maximum safety and ease of installation.
- Extra strength- not only do we bolt to the front corner gussets, but the rear diagonal bars bolt through the floor directly above a factory cross member- one of the strongest areas at the back of the car!
- Minimal trim panel modification. With our roll bar’s design, the changes required to the trim panels are VERY minimal. No cutting your trim panels in half with our bar!
- Minimal-bend design. Bends in tubes reduce a bar’s effectiveness and safety. We kept the number of bends to a minimum to maximize safety. Where bends are required, we use a CNC precision mandrel bending process to maintain strength.
- We sweat the details: 100-percent TIG-welded 1.75-inch x.120-inch -wall DOM tubing. 100-percent powder coated. Shoulder harness retention loops, standard. Welded/fixed harness bar and diagonal bar, standard. Precision-machined tube joints for high strength on rear support tubes- no through-bolting here, and notice the plug welds! Zinc-plated heavy M10 metric fasteners included.
- No swing-outs. Swing out door bars are just not safe! We use the same precision machined joints in our door bars that we use at the rear of the bar.
- Full seat travel. Since the Watson Roll Bar mounts on top of the factory corner gussets (next to rear seat bottom cushion), the front seats are free to slide all the way back and maintain a comfortable driving position.
Included is the Mustang Watson Racing Carpeted Rear Seat Delete Kit.
This is NOT your average seat delete carpet kit! The Watson rear seat delete carpet kit is designed specifically for the Watson Racing 4-Point or 6-Point Roll Bar.
The 3-piece kit is constructed of gray or black carpet sewn with hard board panels inside, plus vinyl on the backside for a clean appearance from the trunk. Installs literally in minutes with push pins into factory holes, as well as with high-strength Velcro that is sewn into the panels.
Lower panels can be raised if desired for shallow storage, and feature support stands for added strength.
Available in black only.
NOTE: Due to size and dimensions of this item, additional freight charges may apply.