Ford Performance Part's assembled Track Handling Pack is the perfect suspension system for the driver who demands the most from their car on the track or on the street. Kit includes pre-assembled struts, which do NOT require a spring compressor, and are ready to bolt-in! Put a little "road race" into your Mustang with Ford Performance Parts Track Handling Pack The Track Handling Pack is one of the most popular Ford Performance Parts upgrades for 2015-2021 Mustang. It is used on the 2016 Hertz Shelby GT-H Mustangs, 2015-17 Shelby Super Snake and on the Ford Performance Racing School Mustang GTs
- Fits: 2015-2021 Mustang GT and 2.3L EcoBoost Coupes
- All components are designed to work together as a package
- Lowers car approximately 1.0"
- Gives a more aggressive-looking stance with a focus on handling and on track performance.
- Will cause slightly harsher ride compared to stock springs
Track Handling Pack Includes:
- Assembled Front Struts and rear shocks M-18000-F
- Track Lowering Springs M-5300-Y
- Performance Pack Upper Strut Mounts M-18183-M
- Jounce Bumper Kit M-5570-B
- Sway Bar Kit M-5490-G
- Performance Pack Rear Toe Links M-5972-M
- Toe Link to knuckle Bearings M-5A460-M
For Replacement sway bar bushings use Track Sway Bar Bushing kit M-5490-BKD
NOTE: Please reference a Ford service manual for installation information and correct torque specifications. May require alignment after installation.